Frequently Ask Questions (FAQ)
1) Do I have to register with www.oceanparadise.com.sg to place an order?
Yes, you have to register an account with us to place an order. This allows you:
Click here to register as a member
2) What can I see in My Account?
The My Account page is a private page where you can check these information,
- Your order details
- Your order history
- Your wishlist
- Your member points
- Your preference in receiving communications about news and promotions
- Your other account settings
It is accessible only after you log in.
3) What should I do if I forgot my password?
Go to this page, key in your email and click ‘Forgot Password’
You will receive an email at your registered email for the next steps which will take you to reset your password.
4) Why is my phone number required?
A contact phone number is required by most shipping carriers. We will only use this information to notify you about your order and delivery.
5) How do I change or update my personal details?
After you sign in, you will notice your name appearing next to the magnifying lens icon for the Search function. Click on “My Account” and then “Edit Account”. You may edit your details here.
1) How can I make a purchase?
Shopping in Ocean Paradise is easy:
- Choose the items you like by selecting the style, colour and its size in the Shopping pages
- To change item quantity, key in the desired number of units in the "Quantity" field just above “Add to Bag” and then click “Add to Bag”
- Review the items in your bag by clicking on the "Shopping Bag" icon located at the top right of the page. Please confirm the style, colour and size
- Click on "Checkout" and fill in your delivery and billing information
- Review your order and total amount before completing your payment
2) How long does it take to confirm my order?
Once you have completed the checkout process and we have successfully received your order, you will receive an order confirmation via email. If any item is out of stock, you will receive an email from us.
3) Can I amend my order after it has been confirmed and paid for?
If you have changed your mind and wish to amend your order, please us as soon as possible via ‘Contact Us’. Kindly quote your Order Number. If your order has already been dispatched from the warehouse, we apologise that we will NOT BE ABLE to amend it.
4) Can I cancel my order?
If you have changed your mind and wish to cancel your order, please contact us as soon as possible via ‘Contact Us’. Kindly quote your Order Number. If your order has already been dispatched from the warehouse, we apologise that we will NOT BE ABLE to cancel it.
If you would like to cancel your order due to defects, please refer to our ‘Returns & Exchanges’ section. Kindly contact us here and we will make arrangements to have the goods returned, replaced and/or cancelled.
5) Do you restock items that are sold out?
We do restock items that are in demand and you will be able to shop for them when they are back in stock. In order to be notified when the item is restocked, click on the 'Out Of Stock' button and fill in your email address. We will let you know once it's back!
6) How do I know what size to choose?
Our product line-up consists of brands that come from all over the world. In order for you to be able to filter your shopping viewing by size, we have organised the size charts from various brands to a common standard called ‘Ocean Paradise Size’ that you can see in here.
If you are familiar with any of the brands that is in our line-up and wish to pick a particular size in that brand, please check the corresponding ‘Ocean Paradise Size’ to purchase. The comparison between brand sizes and Ocean Paradise Sizes can be seen here.
7) What and Where is my Order Number?
It is a unique number and identifies your order to us. The Order Number begins with ‘P’ and is followed by a series of numbers. This can be retrieved in the following ways:
- In your order confirmation email
- When you view 'My Order' under 'My History'
We accept payments through credit and debit cards from Amex, MasterCard and Visa via Paypal
2) What should I do if my payment is declined?
If payment is declined, you will receive a ‘payment declined’ message immediately. In such cases, you will be able to enter a new card number. You may also contact your bank or credit card company for clarification on the card that was declined.
3) When is my credit card charged?
Your credit card will be charged once your payment has been successfully made on check-out.
1) Is there a minimum order amount for free delivery?
Yes, S$100 for local delivery
2) How long does it take for my order to arrive?
For orders to a Singapore address, it typically takes 5 to 7 business days after we receive your order. For international orders, it may take up to 14 business days once the goods are shipped from our warehouse.
3) Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we ship internationally.
4) Can I collect my orders directly at your stores?
Yes, you can visit either of our stores to collect your online order(s). Just select the option 'Self Collect' during check out of the order.
The store addresses can be found here
5) What should I do if my order does not arrive on the mentioned delivery date?
In our Shipping Advice email, you will see a tracking number and portal URL where you can see the delivery status of your order. Use the portal to request for a re-delivery of your order.
Typically our courier will provide 3 complimentary deliveries. They will also be contacting you on the telephone number you provide us about their delivery timings so you can coordinate the delivery with them from the first instance.
6) Will I get charged for re-delivery if I was not available when the parcel was to be received the first time?
Yes, after 3 failed deliveries, the next one(s) will be chargeable at S$6.
7) How can I know the status of my order?
Use the tracking number and check in the delivery portal provided in our Shipping Advice which was sent via email to you.
8) How can I track my parcel?
After the items have been dispatched from our warehouse, you will receive a tracking number via email.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
1) What happens if I am unhappy with the product and I want to exchange for something else?
We would very much like that you are happy with your purchase. We accept return of items for these reasons: size or fit, or if what you received and what you saw online was different. For such items that you return for reasons that are not related to product defects or incorrect items, you are entitled to a refund within 30 days of receipt should it meet the returns requirements below:
- Product packaging, manuals, any accessories included along with attached tags and labels are intact
- Swimsuits and garments are in original condition, including unworn and unwashed (Please make sure that swimwear is tried on over your own underwear. In the interests of hygiene, we may refuse returns of items where it's obvious that this hasn't been done)
- Invoice (Packing List) is included
- Any free gifts are included
- A completed Return Form (downloaded here) is included
2) How do I initiate a returns process?
Please follow the steps outlined here
3) How long does it take to process my refund for returned items?
Once the product has been received by us and has passed our quality inspection, we will refund the amount within 14 working days. The eventual date when the amount gets credited to your account will depend on your bank’s policy and payment method used.
4) Can I return the items which I purchased online at the Ocean Paradise stores in Singapore?
All items purchased online must be returned to the above listed address. No refunds can be processed in the stores.
5) What happens to the points I had earned after my purchased items are returned to you?
The points you earned will be deducted after you return the items which were purchased.
6) Can I return an order for exchange instead of refund?
We DO NOT do exchanges of items purchased on our Ocean Paradise online store. Please complete the Returns process above and repurchase your desired item.
7) What happens if the item I received was defective or incorrect?
We are indeed embarrassed and sorry if this happens. We will endeavour to send you a replacement for the item in the shortest time possible so long as we have the same item in our inventory. If we do not have a replacement item, we will provide you with a refund for the item.
Please understand that the inventory in our physical stores and online stores are separate so it may not be possible to move the inventory across these store categories even if they are available.
For Defective or Wrong Item, please contact us here and we will make arrangements to have the goods returned and replaced